You are here:
- Setting- und populationsbasierte Versorgungsforschung
- Migration und Gesundheit, Migration und Pflege
- Methoden in der qualitativen und quantitativen Sozialforschung
Vita Prof. Dr. phil. Liane Schenk
- Since 2020 Professorship (W2) for health services research with specialization in vulnerable groups
- WS 2014/15 Substitute professorship for Social Epidemiology and Quantitative Social Research at the University of Applied Sciences Fulda
- Since 2006 Head of the Department "Health Services Research" at the Institute of Medical Sociology and Rehabilitation Science, Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- 2001-2006 Research associate at the Robert Koch Institute, Dept. of Epidemiology and Health Reporting
- 1992-2000 Research associate at Intersofia GmbH (Society for interdisciplinary social research in application)
- 2016 Habilitation at Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Postdoctoral thesis on the topic "Migration-sensitive health research. Theoretical and empirical research results". "Migration-sensitive health research. Theoretical and empirical research results"
- 2004 PhD at the Free University of Berlin "On the way to the eternal migrant? Homeless people and their institutions"
- 1989 Graduation as a sociologist
- 1984 Abitur